Haunted Pittsburgh is a very small company, and sometimes we are inundated with calls and emails -- these are the answers to the vast majority of questions we receive:
(1) ORDERING: All our ordering is done on-line here. If we are sold out, you won't be able to place your order--if you can order, we aren't sold out.
(2) "I DIDN'T GET A TICKET!" You will not receive, and do not need, a physical ticket to come on the tour. Once you order, all you need to do is give your name to our tour guide when you arrive for the tour, and he or she will check it off the list.
(3) "HOW LATE CAN I ORDER?" You can order on-line right up until the start of the tour.
(4) "WILL THE TOUR LEAVE WITHOUT ME?" The tour won't leave the starting point early unless we are sold out and everyone is present. Otherwise, in consideration of our other guests, the tour will leave on time.
|The Haunted Incline|
(6) "CAN I GET A REFUND"?" We apologize that we can’t give refunds. Our tours sometimes sell out, and if we hold a spot for someone, we can't sell it to someone else. In addition, we incur fees for refunds.
(7) "CAN YOU HOLD UP THE TOUR FOR ME?" To accommodate all of our guests, we apologize that we cannot delay the start of our events.
(8) "I'M AT THE STARTING POINT AND I DON'T SEE ANYTHING HERE THAT SAYS 'HAUNTED PITTSBURGH'!" Our tours start at public venues, so there won't be a sign that says "Haunted Pittsburgh" at the starting point. DON'T WORRY! Be at the spot where you're supposed to be -- please don't wander away -- and you won't miss the tour.
(9) "CAN/SHOULD I BRING CHILDREN?" Haunted Pittsburgh welcomes all non-disruptive guests of whatever age. We defer to parents to decide if our events are appropriate for their children. We tell scary ghost stories, intermingled with Pittsburgh history.
(10) "ONCE I'M ON THE TOUR, I DON'T NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO TRAFFIC SIGNALS, DO I?" Wrong. It is your responsibility to obey the traffic laws on the tour, without exception. All guests are responsible for their own safety while walking the streets during our tours. Guests assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or relating in any manner to an outdoor walking tour through an urban setting. Further, guests assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or relating in any manner to the tours. All guests must pay strict attention to and follow the safety instructions of the tour guide at all times.
(11) "WHERE ARE THE RESTROOMS?" Sorry, there are no public restrooms available on our tours.
(12) "DO YOU GO INSIDE BUILDINGS?" This is an outdoor walking ghost tour -- we generally don't go inside buildings on our tours.
(13) WHEELCHAIRS: Our tour is wheelchair friendly.
(14) ARE THERE HILLS? This is Pittsburgh--need we say more? The route is generally flat except for some hilly areas.
(15) "YOUR WEBSITE DOESN'T SAY WHERE THE TOUR ENDS." Our tours do not always follow the same route, but at the end of the tour, the tour guide will make sure you know how to get back to the place where the tour started.
(16) "WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?" It's a ghost tour--an outdoor, walking ghost tour. We tell the stories associated with the actual sites where otherworldly occurrences reportedly happened. We are not a ghost hunt where people walk around with little ghost meters.
If you need to contact us, please feel free to email us: email@example.com or TEXT us at 412-385-2015.